Thursday, October 6, 2011

My 2012 theory

I will be posting the stuff I promised but it got a little delayed so in the mean time hear a theory I came up with for 2012.  I’m not saying I’m a diehard believer in this, its just something I thought of that kind of made cines.

Many people believe the Mayan gods were extraterrestrials (and yes, I do happen to be one of them), there gods descended from the sky in what we would know today to be vehicles and gave then advanced mathematics and knowledge of the stars.  If my gods were tangible beings, they were leaving and they told me when they expected to return I would have some kind of countdown.  So that’s my idea, in 2012 the aliens that were the Mayan gods will return and make contact.

I’ve told this to a few people before and while I don’t think any of them believe it to be true (not sure I do, would be cool though, much better the world ending, unless they enslave us, that wouldn’t be so cool) but they all agreed the logic was sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment