Sunday, December 25, 2011

Marry Christmas

First let me apologies to anyone who was actually looking forward to my blog, I’ve had some stuff happening in the real world and haven’t had time to post but that will change soon, I should have the first movie suggestion (still open to suggestion on a name for that) up by the first of the year.

Now the point of this post, Marry Christmas.

Oh and Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Winter Solstice (I know some wiccans) and Happy whatever  else you might celebrate at this time of year, general good will and happy wishes to man…….and women…….and children, especially children.  I don’t know of any other holidays in the latter part of December (other then new years, so happy new year as well) so if you celebrate something other then what I listed above let me know in the comments.

Oh and BTW, it accrued to me that if there is anything to the idea of the world ending in 2012 (and I’m not saying there is) this could be that last Christmas so make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment